Sunday 19 February 2012

Thanks to Nigel Smith

I blame this attempt to keep a blog to Nigel Smith who talked me into the idea of letting people know our journey as a small family business handcrafting artistic soaps and cosmetics(or maybe it is just myself been a woman giving in into the need to talk.) Anyway there is some important points to take into consideration when you are reading my posts: 1- I'm Brazilian and English isn't my first language so I already apologize for my multitude of mistakes - and I tell you that some of them will be ridiculously funny. So have a laugh, keep reading and try to figure out what I tried to say when I made the mistake. 2- I'm a wife and mother of two boys (one aged almost 3 and other aged 5 months). I'm proudly a breast feeding mother so it might take a while to update the blog as most of my time I spent feeding, making soaps and playing with my son. As my husband and I share the business I could aslk him to update the blog for me but he doesn't believe in blogs and he simply does EVERYTHING else in our LIVES (soap making, children care, ironing, accounts, baking, cooking, cleaning, washing, packing...) so I might remember to not ask for his help on this. The other important reason which encouraged me to start a blog was the fact that every time I'm using the internet to research something I get to blogs which end up been fun, genuine and helpful. So of all this qualities I might try to be at least helpful (and genuine. I promise not try to be funny as we could struggle with cultural differences and our perception of what is really funny might not really work here. So, this is it for now. I'm going to get my hands bubbly (in other words wash the soap dishes) and finally put this hungry boy into his cot. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment