Thursday 8 November 2012

CRAFTfest is getting closer

As we move on to the next few stalls of CRAFTfest I realise I'm getting more and more excited.  I've mentioned before that I've moved over to the Purple Team but its only now as the team grows that I realise the wonderful group of people I've been teamed up with.

Now that I've been around CRAFTfest a little it becomes obvious quite quickly the groups of people committed to play their part to make the festival work.

Today I want to introduce you to 3 of those people and the products they produce.

Firstly, Maria.  She's a night owl in regards to appearing on the Forum but she always appears to be working in the background and seems to have managed some secret power in attracting sales to her stall.  She is also excellent at working tirelessly to help promote other peoples work.

For a moment - stop and take a look at some of her fantastic work:

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Next up is Country Bazaar: Now here we have one of the famous lurkers - but a lurker who is proactive on facebook, twitter and all other social mediums to publicise the work of others.  My second CRAFTfest with Country Bazaar is one I look forward to.



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


AJ Onwer of Serenity Potions was until the end of the last CRAFTfest someone I had missed.  Which is a pity as I love some of her items.  It just gives me more opporunity now to pin and wanelo all those items on her stall that I may have missed last time round.

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

2 comments: