Tuesday 20 November 2012

Teal Team No. 3

Today's Fashion Post features some wonderful stalls

First up, in homage to the woman in charge of the TEAL team this Craftfest is Kerri Robberts

Kerri Robberts Designs creates beautiful handmade products from some of the most fabulous fabrics. Her favourite fabric designers are Henry Glass and Robert Kaufman, as is shown in her work.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections
Next up: Ruby Loves Flamingos Ruby Loves Flamingos is the place to find hand made scarves. Knitted,crocheted and up-cycled fabric scarves. Much of my work is one of a kind so if you're looking for something no one else will have, come to Ruby Loves Flamingos!
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections
And finally My Calico Heart My passion has always been creating unique and gorgeous items from many different patterns, textures and colours of fabric. I love to create in fabric. I love to use eye catching fabrics and I can assure you that I never make the same bag in the same fabric twice - your bag will be unique to you and you alone. All my items are handmade, by me in my home based studio, in a smoke and pet free environment. Please be assured that customer satisfaction and attention to detail are my top priorities.
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment